Thursday 5 February 2015

The second batch of figures arrives


Yesterday the second batch of figures from the Perry brothers arrived - two boxes of goodies!!  I wish I received boxes this big from the Perrys normally.

This batch consists of over 800 Turks, which when combined with the first batch of Turks, is still under half of their final total.

My son (the Armchair Captain) and I are in the midst of checking and marking each plastic bag and organising them for mailing out to everyone.  Unfortunately due to the long weekend, most will not arrive until next week.  Sorry.

I know that the first batch was only enough to whet the appetites of only some of the locations, but with this batch I will be able to give everyone some figures to work on.

Right, now its back to the sorting ...

Armchair General





No comments :

Post a Comment